VIDOFIBRES GF 25 A is a high-quality, all-natural soluble fibre made from the galactomannan guar gum by partial de-polymerisation, with excellent solubility and performance in nutritional and clean-label applications.
- 100% pure guar gum (PDGG – partially de-polymerized guar gum), produced by hydrolyzation, a controlled natural process.
Highfibre content of min. 70%.
- Low viscosity.
- Water holding capacity: 5 – 10 g water / g of fibre.
- Free-flowing powder, good solubility.
- Odourless, tasteless, off-white colour.
- Vegan, Non-GMO.
- Good heat- and low-pH stability.
|VIDOFIBRES GF 25 A||Product Information Sheet VIDOFIBRES GF 25 A _v1, OCT2021|
|Summary of a review article: Rao, Theertham Pradyumna, and Giuseppina Quartarone. “Role of guar fibre in improving digestive health and function.” Nutrition (2018).||Partially Hydrolized Guar Gum (PHGG) prebiotic fibre, 10-21|
Product Specification and other information available on request.